Visit the equipment rack near the Manton Research Center at the Clark & borrow a pair of snowshoes to trek the 140-acre campus during snow season.
Project Snowshoe offers a few suggestions to prepare for your journey:
- Snowshoeing is an enjoyable, but physically demanding, activity. Make certain that you are in good physical condition and able to complete your full route.
- For your safety: dress for winter weather conditions, carry a water bottle and/or snacks, take a phone with you, and take a copy of our trail map. Always hike with a companion.
- In an emergency, call the Clark’s Security Office at 413 458 0412.
- Help us maintain this activity: if any equipment looks damaged, notify the Clark’s staff and do not use it.
- Please rehang your equipment when finished using it.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.