Small Biz Grants ($5000) available from US Chamber of Commerce. Short online Application goes live 12pm, Mon, April 20.
W’town Chamber of Commerce shares info to qualifying small businesses to apply for $5,000 grants from the Save Small Business Fund, an initiative of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Funded by corporate and philanthropic partners, the Save Small Business Fund is a collective effort to provide $5,000 grants to small employers.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST…
– Employ between 3 and 20 people
– Be located in a economically vulnerable community (Williamstown qualifies)
– Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
A short application will go live on April 20, 2020 at 12:00 pm
– The application is short. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
– All you need is your business’s W-9 form.
– Grants will be award on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding.