Mt. Greylock Regional School District continues to offer grab-and-go lunches MON-FRI.
MGRSD continues to offer FREE access to grab-and-go lunches Monday – Friday. Meals will be available for pick-up at the Lanesborough Elementary School & Williamstown Elementary School main entrances between 9:30 am – 10:30 am each day. In an attempt to assist the district in planning, you are asked to:
Call or email the food service department the day before using the following:
- Phone: (413) 458-9582 x1195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a message that includes the number of lunches you need and which school will be your pick-up location: Lanesborough Elementary School or Williamstown Elementary School
- Please identify the student name(s) for whom you are picking up meals.
- In order to assist us in advance planning, please indicate whether you will be accessing this meal service over the remaining days.