Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity needs volunteers for Cole/Maple project!
Volunteers are in high demand! We work on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
How can you get involved with Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity? There are a variety of ways!
- Construction – I can swing a hammer (or willing to learn)
- Fundraising – I can help find funding or organize fundraising events
- Marketing – I can help get out the Habitat message?
- Materials – My company can donate/discount materials for house construction
- Supervisors and experienced help with specific skills are also needed—electricians, plumbers, roofers, heavy equipment operators. If you fall into this category, please contact Paul Austin at 802-694-1606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
No matter how you decide to become involved, you will meet great people who find tremendous satisfaction from working together and helping others.
If interested, please call 413-664-4440, or email us at email@example.com Thank you!